Test Your Python Knowledge - Python MCQ-1
1. Is Python case sensitive when dealing with identifiers?
2. What is the maximum possible length of an identifier?
3. Which of the following is invalid?
4. Which of the following is an invalid variable?
5. Why are local variable names beginning with an underscore discouraged?
6. Which of the following is not a keyword?
7. All keywords in Python are in
8. Which of the following is true for variable names in Python?
9. Which of the following is an invalid statement?
10. Which of the following cannot be a variable?
11. Which is the correct operator for power(xy)?
12. Which one of these is floor division?
13. What is the order of precedence in python?
14. What is the answer to this expression, 22 % 3 is?
15. Mathematical operations can be performed on a string. State whether true or false
16. Operators with the same precedence are evaluated in which manner?
17. What is the output of this expression, 3*1**3?
18. Which one of the following has the same precedence level?
19. The expression Int(x) implies that the variable x is converted to integer. State whether true or false.
20. Which one of the following has the highest precedence in the expression?